Adjustable Dog Grooming Muzzle
*Note: BREED listings are guidelines only, breed sizes vary, measure your dog before ordering
These is one of the nicest muzzles we have found.
Use a measuring tape and measure around our dog's snout near the nose. If you don't have a measuring tape, wrap a piece of string around your dog's muzzle near the nose and then lay the string out next to a ruler. This will give you a good idea what size muzzle you need.
Adjustable around the snout.
See all the sizes that we carry below:
- X-Small - fits snout size 4” – 5 1/2” (Miniature Dachshunds, Miniature Poodles, Yorkshire Terriers, Jack Russel Terrier, Standard Dachshunds, West Highland White, & similar sized dogs)
- Small - fits snout size 5” – 6 1/2” (Jack Russell Terrier, Standard Dachshund, West Highland White, Whippets, Beagles, Border Collies, Cockers, Springer Spaniels, & similar sized dogs)
- Medium - fits snout size 6” – 7 1/2” (Beagles, Border Collies, Cockers, Springer Spaniels, Standard Poodles, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Labs, Setters, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, & similar sized dogs)
- Large - fits snout size 7” – 8 1/2” (Dobermans, German Shepherds, Labs, Setters, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Bloodhounds, Great Danes, Great Pyrenees, St. Bernard, Wolfhounds, Bull Mastiffs, Rottweilers, & similar sized dogs)
- X-Large - fits snout size 8” – 10 1/2” (Extra Large - Bloodhounds, Great Danes, Great Pyrenees, St. Bernard, Wolfhounds, Bull Mastiffs, Rottweilers, & similar sized dogs)
- Strong nylon mesh fabric ensures strength, durability, & comfort.
- Fully adjustable around the snout
- Quick-fit catch
- Difficult for dogs to remove with paws
- Machine washable
- For groomers, professional handlers, & veterinarians
- **Warning: Do do not use for longer than 20 minutes and only under direct supervision.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 June, 2009.